Blanchet Farm in Carlton, Oregon which is operated by nonprofit Blanchet House in Portland has been offering a program to men struggling with addiction and homelessness since 1962. Danny Welch has been living at the farm for a year. He’s learned carpentry, worked on his sobriety thanks to therapy pigs and has reconnected with his young son.
- Cafe Reopens for Indoor Dining April 27, 2022
- Volunteer Days of Service Needed Beyond MLK Day January 19, 2022
- Farm resident Danny Welch speaks to OPB’s Dave Miller January 19, 2022
- After 70 Years a New Look for Blanchet House January 19, 2022
- Portland’s Homelessness Crisis: One Man’s Path Out January 19, 2022