Read COVID19 Protocols Before Signing Up
How to Volunteer
Compassionate individuals age 14 and older are invited to help us serve meals and drinks, sort and give out clothing, and more. Every volunteer must create a profile and sign up using our volunteer calendar.
You must follow all COVID19 protocols.
Step 1. Create a volunteer profile or sign in.
Step 2. Choose a meal shift from the volunteer calendar.
Step 3. Minors must print and bring waiver, signed by a parent/guardian.
Do you want to sign up a group of four or more?
Need assistance signing up? email@example.com
Important COVID19 Updates
HEALTH OF VOLUNTEERS Volunteers who have exhibited any COVID-19 related symptoms, such as sore throat, new or worsening cough, fever, or shortness of breath may volunteer when they have gone three days with no fever, improved respiratory symptoms, and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared. If you believe or know you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please follow the protocols described here.
MASKS Everyone is required to wear a mask when volunteering in our facility. We have a limited number of masks to provide volunteers so please bring your own.
- 6:00 am – 7:30 am, Mon. – Sat.
- 11:00 am – 1230 pm, Mon. – Sat.
- 4:30pm – 6:00 pm, Mon. – Sat.
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
- We do not allow photos of our meal guests or residents. Please respect the privacy of those we serve.
- We cannot accommodate court-ordered service at this time.