How to Volunteer
Compassionate individuals age 14 and older are invited to help prepare and serve meals, sort clothing, and more. Every volunteer must create a personal profile and sign up using our volunteer calendar below. You will be redirected to the Cervis scheduling site. You must follow all COVID19 protocols.
Step 1. Click the button create a volunteer profile or sign in.
Step 2. Already signed up? Choose a volunteer shift by clicking the Volunteer Calendar button.
Step 3. Minors must print and bring waiver, signed by a parent/guardian.
Important COVID19 Updates
YOUR HEALTH Volunteers who have exhibited any COVID-19 related symptoms, such as sore throat, new or worsening cough, fever, or shortness of breath may volunteer after they have gone three days with no fever, improved respiratory symptoms, and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared. If you think or know you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, follow the protocols described here.
MASKS Everyone is required to wear a mask when volunteering. We have a limited number of masks to provide volunteers so please bring your own.
- 6:00 am – 7:30 am, Mon. – Sat.
- 11:00 am – 1230 pm, Mon. – Sat.
- 4:30pm – 6:00 pm, Mon. – Sat.
Food Handling Requirements
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
- We do not allow photos of our meal guests or residents. Please respect the privacy of those we serve.
- We cannot accommodate court-ordered service at this time.