Volunteer Health and Safety Protocols
Volunteers must wear masks covering their mouth and nose at all times in our facility.
Everyone is required to wash their hands thoroughly and wear provided gloves.
Out of respect for the people we serve, we ask volunteers to dress in a professionally casual manner.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes (NO sandals or flip-flops) and clothing suitable for food service (NO bare shoulders, midriffs, or tank tops).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Aprons will be provided.
4. Health of Volunteers
Blanchet House is committed to promoting the health and welfare of our residents, houseless meal guests, volunteers, visitors, and staff. Please follow the following COVID-19 guidelines.
- COVID vaccinations are required to volunteer on-site at Blanchet House.
- If you are exhibiting cold/flu symptoms, please do not volunteer until you are well. Seasonal allergy symptoms are okay.
- If you have had direct contact with someone who is COVID positive or if you have traveled or been in a large gathering, you do not need to quarantine unless you are experiencing symptoms.
What to do if you are getting tested for or have tested positive for COVID19
- Please refrain from volunteering for at least 10 days or until three days have passed without symptoms, whichever is longer.
- If you believe you may have exposed others at Blanchet House, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-241-4340.