Volunteer Health, and Safety Protocols
Volunteer COVID protocols were updated on 5/04/22.
COVID vaccinations are required to volunteer on-site at Blanchet House.
Volunteers must wear tight-fitting masks covering their mouth and nose at all times. Blanchet House staff will provide specific directions on-site.
Everyone is required to wash their hands thoroughly and wear provided protective gloves.
Out of respect for the people we serve, we ask volunteers to dress in a professional casual manner.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes (NO sandals or flip-flops) and clothing suitable for food service (NO bare shoulders, midriffs, or tank tops).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Aprons will be provided.
4. Volunteer COVID protocols
- COVID vaccinations are required to volunteer on-site at Blanchet House.
- If you are exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, please do not volunteer until you are well. Seasonal allergy symptoms are okay.
- If you have had direct contact with someone who is COVID positive or if you have traveled or been in a large gathering, you do not need to quarantine unless you are experiencing symptoms.
What to do if you are getting tested for or have tested positive for COVID19
- Stay home until day 6 after symptoms start or a positive Covid test, whichever comes first. Monitor your health carefully if exposed to a positive case.
- If you believe you may have exposed others at Blanchet House, please contact us at email@example.com or call 503-241-4340.