Apply to Become a 2020-21 Blanchet House Student Ambassador
Begin your application HERE.
- Application Deadline: May 31st, 11:59pm
- Required: Letter of recommendation from a teacher, advisor, or mentor
- Term: June 2020 through May 2021
- Commitment: 5 meetings, prompt communication, and participation in projects
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What Are Our Ambassadors Working On?
Blanchet House high school student ambassadors create mission-related projects geared toward building community and awareness. Ambassadors host clothing drives at their schools, interview policymakers, create classes to build understanding of homelessness and much more.
Thank you to our guest speakers and mentors
- Calli Helldobler, Central City Concern, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Office Matthew Jacobsen, Portland Police Bureau, Neighborhood Response Team
- Lizzy Acker, The Oregonian, Journalist
- Ryan Deibert, Joint Office of Homeless Services, A Home for Everyone
Are you a professional working in the social services sector who would be interested in speaking to our group of ambassadors? Email Emily at email@example.com.