Emerging Professionals Board
Blanchet House’s Emerging Professionals Board focuses on increasing awareness and support of the Blanchet House mission amongst a younger demographic. We are looking for new members who are passionate about offering aid to people facing housing and food insecurity in Portland.
Members of the Emerging Professionals Board are expected to:
- Participate in approximately eight meetings per year, structured around the Signature Event’s calendar.
- Contribute a minimum of $10 per month.
- Volunteer at least once a quarter serving meals in the Blanchet House Founders Cafe.
- Engage your professional and personal networks in supporting Blanchet House.
- Help with the planning and production as well as attend and support the annual On the Ledge art show event.
- Support the annual Lend a Helping Hand brunch through ticket sales, sponsorships, donations, and in-person attendance.
- Commit to two years of membership.
We are building a team of leaders dedicated to furthering the Blanchet House mission to offer food, shelter, and aid to all those in need of a safe place to be nourished and restored.
To learn more about the Emerging Professionals Board and how you can join, please contact Gabby Thuillier at firstname.lastname@example.org with a note describing your interest. Please include a resume and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Thank you for your interest in and support of Blanchet House.