Emerging Professionals Board
Blanchet House’s Emerging Professionals Board focuses on increasing awareness and support of the Blanchet House mission amongst a younger demographic. We are looking for new members who are passionate about offering aid to people facing housing and food insecurity in Portland.
Members of the Emerging Professionals Board are expected to:
- Participate in six meetings per year (at a minimum).
- Contribute a minimum of $10 per month.
- Volunteer at least once a quarter serving meals in the Blanchet House Founders Cafe.
- Engage your professional and personal networks in supporting Blanchet House.
- Contribute to the planning and production of the annual On the Ledge art show event.
We are building a team of leaders dedicated to furthering the Blanchet House mission to offer food, shelter, and aid to all those in need of a safe place to be nourished and restored.
To learn more about the Emerging Professionals Board and how you can potentially become involved, please contact Development Manager Sasha Tenzin at email@example.com with a note describing your interest. Please include a resume and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Thank you for your interest in and support of Blanchet House.