From the Executive Director
Blanchet Farm’s rural recovery program has been incredibly successful in helping people change their lives for the better. But the facilities are worn out.
The Blanchet Farm capital campaign will raise critical funds to build a stronger future for our one-of-a-kind rural addiction recovery program. It will give us the ability to add trauma-informed spaces where the Yamhill County community can come together to hope and heal.
A $9 M Capital Campaign
A new 14,000 square feet mix-use facility, will benefit the entire community by providing a pathway for up to 25 men to overcome addiction and homelessness.
The facility will include:
- Offices for social ventures to support the nonprofit mission of the farm.
- Space for case management to help residents access care, employment, and housing.
- An efficient kitchen and dining area.
- Areas for the larger community to attend AA and NA meetings.
- Room for children and families to visit.
Ways to Give
We invite you to build a pathway for men suffering with addiction and secure the future of Blanchet Farm. You may wish to consider the following options when making a gift:
- One-time Cash Donation
- Donor-Advised Funds
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Charitable Gifts of Stock
Learn more about these options
Schommer & Sons are the general contractors and SERA Architects are the project architects.
Major funders for this project include the Heatherington Foundation for Innovation and Education in Health Care, PGE Renewable Development Fund, the Joseph E Weston Foundation, and HEDCO Foundation, along with other generous supporters.
Start a Fundraiser
Organize a fundraising campaign to encourage your friends and family to support Blanchet Farm. It's easy to start a fundraiser with our partner Give Butter.
Our Generous Lead Donors
Marsha H Randall Foundation
Frequently Asked Questions
A capital campaign is a drive to collect substantial funds to finance major needs of an organization such as a new building. Gifts to the capital campaign will be used over a long term which differs from an annual gift. Capital campaign gifts will be devoted entirely to the property renovation, furnishings, relocation, and campaign expenses.
The purpose of the Building Pathways Home capital campaign is to advance the mission and vision of Blanchet Farm. We’re committed to ensuring that the organization can provide exceptional care at the farm to meet the needs of future residents. The overall goal of the capital campaign is to support the reconstruction and improvement of the farm dormitory to provide pathways of recovery for people struggling in our community.
The Blanchet Farm program faces challenges to its operations, growth, and ability to meet the community’s needs, including:
- An outdated facility that was not originally built to serve as a therapeutic environment.
- Small and restrictive dormitory rooms.
- Inadequate space for therapeutic services such as AA/NA meetings, counseling, case management, and family meetings.
- A lack of outdoor and indoor gathering spaces.
The campaign has three objectives:
- Construct a new transitional housing facility for the men’s recovery program at Blanchet Farm.
- Implement facility upgrades to include a new social enterprise program.
- Provide project construction funding and staff funding for a more robust farm program.
Blanchet House has set a goal of $9 million to construct a new 14,000-square-foot facility at Blanchet Farm. As of May 2023, we have raised $5.7 million for the Building Pathways Home campaign.
Demolition began in early May 2023. Construction is scheduled to start in June 2023. Completion is planned for sometime in November 2024.