What We Offer
Blanchet House is a free life renewal housing program located in downtown Portland.
- Safe and sober environment
- Shared two-man room
- Community bathrooms and living rooms
- All meals
- All personal care items and laundry
- Clothing and shoes
- Case management
A Work-Based Program
Residents are required to work in the kitchen or house for the first 90 days of the program. Duties may include:
- Food prep
- Light maintenance of the building
Requirements for entry
- Phone interview with Case Manager
- Negative U/A test (except THC)
- Desire to lead a life free of drugs and alcohol
- Willingness to follow residential program requirements and expectations
- Ability to perform duties in kitchen/dining and residential facilities
- In-person interview with the residential program manager
- Background check free of sex offenses/arson/recent violent offenses (convictions/pending charges)
- Complete a 3-day working trial
PLEASE NOTE: We are not a detox, medical or treatment facility.
Please call 971-337-8747 to speak with a case manager.
$50 will fund one man’s case management for a week!
About Case Management
Case management refers to a collaborative and planned approach to ensure that a person gets the services that they need to move forward with their lives. The goal of case management is to empower people, draw on their strengths and capabilities, and promote an improved quality of life.
Our experienced Case Managers assess the individual needs of our guests, refer services, help coordinate care, provide guidance in determining life goals and focus on growth and life change.
Case Managers work with residents to ensure that they are engaged and supported with all necessary wrap-around services needed to successfully transition back into society.
We help our guests find needed care including:
- Mental Health
Case Management Timeline
Upon entrance to Blanchet House every guest will meet with a case manager in the following capacity: